This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Like a rare butterfly, Cambodia has emerged from a troubled past to show off its beauty. Away from the tourist trail to ancient civilisations there is another country . .
. a land of unspoilt virgin forest, rare orchids and fragrant frangipani, the startling colours and calls of birds of paradise, secretive jungle creatures and a perfumed air of peace and solitude This ecological miracle deserves an environmentally friendly resort that captures the imagination while offering the luxury and high-end facilities of a four-star boutique resort. Start your day waking up to the sights and muted sounds of the Cardamom mountains. As the mist clears over the water, there is little to disturb the natural calm other than the plop and splash of a feeding fish, the startled cry of a far-off bird and the growl of a predator returning home after a kill. Peaceful seclusion, privacy, luxury, exclusivity . . . Welcome to 4 Rivers Floating Eco-Lodge
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 15/06/2010 to 30/06/2019 - Note that 4 Rivers is only accessible by boat. After booking please contact us (email@example.com) in order to receive important information about reaching the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet