- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Lovely B&B only a short walk to the river and theatre etc. Clean and cosy. We had a lovely stay. I think it's a bit expensive though...."
"Due to a booking mix up I had to stay at Linhill guest house, the accommodation was good, and the owners were friendly and helpful, and reco..."
"Room a little chilly and breakfast start time a little late for me however room temp sorted quickly and an earlier breakfast made available..."
"We stayed here New Years Eve 2015 after a hectic day of travelling and found it was just what we needed. The welcome was friendly and relaxe..."
"a very friendly warm welcome, nice and clean and cosy, this is somewhere we would stay again. it is well situated to the town and a 5 minute..."
About the hotel
Elegant Victorian House, 5 minutes walk to the Town centre, 10 minutes to rail station. Free off road parking, Non smoking. Rooms - 2 four poster ensuite, 3 doubles ensuite, 1 with double & single bed, 1 single private bathroom.
rooms are decorated & furnished with English traditional furniture & Laura Ashley wall paper. Breakfast - we serve a choice of English cooked breakfast, Vegetarian cooked, Croissants & Yogurt, fruit, cereals. We are a traditional English guest house, family run, offering a friendly welcome& a great breakfast. We are within 10 minutes walk of most sites & near a 'tour bus' stop.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Massage , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Close to local attractions
Lovely B&B only a short walk to the river and theatre etc.
Clean and cosy. We had a lovely stay. I think it's a bit expensive though.
Linhill guest house
Due to a booking mix up I had to stay at Linhill guest house, the accommodation was good, and the owners were friendly and helpful, and recommended loads to do