- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"welcoming stress free one night stay..."
"My second visit to Ascari House. This time breakfast wasn't available; a local establishment was recommended to provide it. Comfortable, cle..."
"I just needed accommodation for one night and Ascari House was an excellent choice...."
"Great service, great room, great people. I'd be happy to use them again...."
About the hotel
Chalet accommodation with own front door and en-suite. Walking distance to country pubs, shops, bus routes to Oxford and surrounding village. Ideal for those working in nearby Harwell, Milton Park and Power station or visitors visiting Oxford city, visiting family or walking the Thames Path/Ridgeway.
Dog allowed by arrangement. Deluxe Double features jacuzzi bath and bathroom TV.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
bit of a let down no breakfast, but owner was very nice