- 12 guest reviews
"the property was under refurbishment. The room was small but clean...."
"Advertised as B&B with WiFi No WiFi no breakfast unless you cross the road to the cafe Room was clean and tidy..."
"Very friendly proprietor, my dog was travelling with me and he was allowed to stay in my room.often places that say they are dog friendly th..."
"This was a nice place to stay, that had a home away from home feeling to it. The village is nice, with several pubs to choose from. Secure o..."
"Easy to find and pleasant enough. Cost us £50 for a double bed for the night, and the bed was very, very comfortable. Room a bit pokey, show..."
About the hotel
Chalet accommodation with own front door and en-suite. Walking distance to country pubs, shops, bus routes to Oxford and surrounding village. Ideal for those working in nearby Harwell, Milton Park and Power station or visitors visiting Oxford city, visiting family or walking the Thames Path/Ridgeway.
Dog allowed by arrangement. Deluxe Double features jacuzzi bath and bathroom TV.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
42% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant stay, excellent host
the property was under refurbishment.
The room was small but clean.
Advertised as B&B with WiFi
No WiFi no breakfast unless you cross the road to the cafe
Room was clean and tidy