- Very Good
- 62 guest reviews
"Fantastic place. I would like to stay there again if needed...."
"Friendly and extra mile staff seemed v overworked at breakfast though. Room was okay but some obvious cobwebs. Room service menu had wine on..."
"I requested a double non smoking room but was booked into a smoking room. I did get my room changed but only got a single room. I was charge..."
"Found this gem looking for another hotel. Ideal location close yo station. Friendly staff and a great hotel. Room was clean and such a comfy..."
"My room 221 could do with thicker curtains as the light comes streaming through even streetlights from car park. I took breakfast at 830am o..."
About the hotel
Located adjacent to National Exhibition Centre (NEC) & Birmingham Airport, the Arden Hotel & Leisure Club is 3* hotel featuring an onsite leisure club, just 6 miles from Birmingham City Centre.
Each of our 216 en suite bedrooms, have interactive 32" LCD televisions, free WiFi, direct dial telephone, tea & coffee making facilities and a 24-Hour In Room Dining menu.
Our expansive Burgundy Suite Restaurant serves a variety of dishes for our a la carte and table d'hôte menu's with flavours from both British & international cuisines, with sections available for private hire.
Our Burgundy Lounge offers an extensive 24 hour menu, in a relaxed atmosphere with spacious seating and cocktails and selection of fine wines, beers and spirits throughout the day and night. Our Great Arden Buffet Breakfast is served in the Meeting Place Brasserie daily, offering a wide selection of traditional English & continental dishes.
Our onsite Arden Leisure Club, offers a swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, snooker room, as well as a fully equipped gym. Access to the Arden Leisure Club is complimentary for all hotel residents throughout the duration of their stay.
Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel, Free onsite parking is offered to hotel guests (charges apply for park and fly packages).
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Arden Hotel and Leisure Club
I would like to stay there again if needed.
Could do Better
Friendly and extra mile staff seemed v overworked at breakfast though.
Room was okay but some obvious cobwebs. Room service menu had wine on it, but I was told I couldn't order it to be delivered to my room. As I was travelling alone, I didn't want to go to the bar. Continental breakfast was very poor - just melon & apples for fruit; ran out of croissants and when they restocked them they weren't cooked. Also, you had to wait for them to bring tea or coffee and ditto for refills, so that was a bit frustrating. Why not have pots/ urns for self service?