"I stayed at the Appart'hotel Victoria Garden Bordeaux while on a business trip. The Location is convenient, you are only a ten minutes walk..."
About the hotel
Ideally situated in city center, the Appart’hotel Victoria Garden is situated in 500 m of the Place of Victory and the beginning of the street Sainte Catherine, the biggest pedestrian artery of Europe. The 3 stars residence, completely renewed in 2007, possesses 100 rooms air-conditioned with wifi access, phones, television LCD with satellite. To begin well the day, a breakfast sweet-salty buffet will be served to you in a beautiful brilliant atrinum.
The residence also has two equipped conference rooms which can welcome up to 30 persons for your study days. The Appart’hotel Victoria Garden Bordeaux is close to any businesses and public transports facilitating your aquitain stay and our team will please to inform you for your tourist excursions.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Breakfast to go
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Appart’hôtel Victoria Garden Bordeaux in Bordeaux is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.10(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed at the Appart'hotel Victoria Garden Bordeaux while on a business trip.
The Location is convenient, you are only a ten minutes walk to Place de La Victoire and next to the train station.
Although the equipment in the apartment seems to be a bit outdated, there is everything you need. There is also free WIFI which is good, just ask for the code. People at the reception were friendly and helpful.
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel.
The staff were courteous, friendly and hardworking. The premises were kept in good condition and looked nice both inside and outside. I can't say I've got any complaints during my stay. Bravo!