- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Had two nights here and can recommend without hesitation. The manageress is a star! We managed to loose our car keys but she was v helpful B..."
"Nice lady at reception..."
"What a beautiful accommodation! Only hitch was a broken shower head :/ other than this it was excellent..."
"wasn't happy with the start to our stay .when we arrived at the barns at 3.40 pm after spending the afternoon in stradford we parked up on a..."
"Me and husband enjoyed our stay and we would recommend to anyone to stay. We were provided a full english breakfast and was cooked perfect...."
About the hotel
Church farm barns introduces you to high quality 5 star awarded BARNS in an attractive location in middle England. The barns provide a superb base for your next holiday or short break with ready access to the Shakespeare country. Within easy reach are a wide selection of country walks, cycling trails, riding stables, river barge trips, and many other countryside activities to enjoy.
These award winning barns (Church Farm Barns has won the GOLD AWARD for four consecutive years the latest being in January 2011 for exceptional quality of accommodation and customer service) are well suited for couples, families, and small groups of friends. They contain quality furnishings, and enjoy well maintained gardens and superb countryside views. Come and enjoy. Parking is free for one car only. There is a £10 charge for second car. Car parking charged at £10 if car parked before check in time. Tea and coffee are complimentary during the stay for all guests. There is a JACUZZI HOT TUB available as well. The Jacuzzi charge is £7. 99 pp for 12 HR Please note credit/debit cards including American express are accepted. The payments shall be processed 14 days before the arrival date.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Church farm barns
Actually stayed in Arden house Very small room which you entered from a communal room with people sitting around Light fittings one blew giving an electric shock the other just blew Breakfast was served at one large table - not for me !.
Poor value for money indeed this was a B&B and a very overpriced one !!
Had two nights here and can recommend without hesitation.
The manageress is a star. We managed to loose our car keys but she was v helpful Breakfast was v good on the large dining table which made for a v social occasion with fellow travellers. The Bell pub up the road we can recommend also. V good value.