- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
There are many good reasons for a trip to Bad Reichenhall - the proximity to Salzburg, the wonderful nature of the surrounding Berchtesgaden region, the wide range of sport and leisure possibilities or simply just to relax. Whatever you are looking for - in the Wyndham Grand Bad Reichenhall Axelmannstein you're in the town's premier address. The grand hotel is surrounded by a 30,000 m² park with its own lake and offers its guests exclusive levels of comfort and service.
Rooms & Suites: Your expectations of a grand hotel will most definitely be fulfilled in the rooms and suites of the Wyndham Grand Bad Reichenhall Axelmannstein. The rooms’ extensive conveniences and amenities, as well as great views of the 1,614 metre high Predigtstuhl, will allow you to quickly forget your daily stresses. What could be better than to sit back and relax in this comfortable residence after an active day discovering the area? Room with 20 - 25 sqm, single or double bed, bath and WC, seating area, desk, W-LAN and use of pool and sauna. Gastronomy Park Restaurant A restaurant offering two delightful perspectives – firstly the magnificent view of the park and the Predigtstuhl and secondly the variety of culinary offerings. Presenting international and French cuisine of the highest quality, as well as healthy dishes low in calories & cholesterol and meals for those with special dietary requirements. Every Friday a fish buffet is offered with an extensive choice of seafood. For those that enjoy a crispy knuckle of pork, they will feel at home in the cosy “Axel-Stüberl”. The kitchen specialises in regional dishes and typical Bavarian favourites. The music is also Bavarian influenced: Monday and Friday evenings you can experience zither-music. We serve first-class confectionery. Enjoy our fine pastries in the Wiener Café or in summer on the park terrace. Axelbar: A great way to start the evening and a great way to finish it off! In the Axel Bar you can relax while enjoying cocktails and piano music with friends or business partners. Location & Direction: It's proximity to Salzburg, the home of Mozart, has made Bad Reichenhall the insider tip for art and culture fans. Located at the foot of the 1,614m Predigtstuhl, one lodges in peace and quiet opposite the Kurpark in the middle of the pedestrian area. The hotel's pride is the large 30,000 sqm hotel owned private park with its rare and old trees. The dreamlike views of the Königssee (Kings Lake) and the Chiemsee are also easily accessible by car from Bad Reichenhall.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Wyndham Grand Bad Reichenhall Axelmannstein in Bad Reichenhall is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.20(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet