This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A magnificent staircase, made in the XVI c. by the architect Luigi Vanvitelli, leads to the residence. Furnished in classic style inspired by Royal époque, The Residence with its elegant and Big Hall welcomes the pleasant activities dedicated to Guests: from the breakfast, authentic surprise of the Residence, to the pleasant reading of Neapolitan theatrical texts and tourist guides.
The Hotel is a result of the passion for hospitality of the owner family that has recreated a real corner of paradise, integrating the heat environments with modern technologies to ensure the maximum comfort. An evergreen garden, well equipped in summer, offers sweet perfumes and relaxing breaks right in the heart of the city.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Le Stanze del Vicerè in Napoli is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet