- 34 guest reviews
"We stayed in a family room which was large with a lounge/guest bedroom. Good location, only two minutes from the tube station and a few minu..."
"The staff couldn't have been more helpful and the room was spacious comfortable and clean. But there is no dining room so the breakfast, suc..."
"This hotel is in a very good location. We were visiting the Royal Albert Hall, which was only a short 15-20 minute walk away. Many other pop..."
"Nice room. Great location. Bathroom freezing. Road noise loud. Mattress on double bed, very thin and only a blanket, no duvet, so chilly at..."
About the hotel
159 Knightsbridge is a boutique hotel in the heart of Knightsbridge, one of the most exclusive shopping districts in Europe. Just a stone’s throw away from the world famous Harrods and overlooking Hyde Park, our hotel is in a prime location for shoppers and tourists. Located in the vicinity of the best of London’s thriving nightlife, luxury restaurants, bars and clubs within short travelling distance are in abundance.
We offer 12 double/twin for 2 person occupancy and 14 family rooms. Our family rooms are 2 adjoining rooms and can accommodate 4 or 5 persons. All rooms include use of FREE WIFI, flat screen TV's and tea & coffee facilities
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
38% would recommend it to a friend
Don't stay here!
This establishment may be 2-3 doors down from another hotel but it's more like a Youth Hostel than an Hotel.
They only accept cash. Room was dirty & needed updating: Cracked Toilet bowl, cracked sink, lights removed from wall above bed (wires still hanging), wallpaper peeling, carpet stained, window frames rotten & paint peeling etc. Breakfast served in room; selection made the night before but you can only have 3 items or a "full English" (which consists of a pork free frankfurter sausage, turkey rasher, 2 fried eggs & 2 slices each of fresh cucumber & fresh tomato. all accompanied by 2 slices of cold toast. This can be washed down by a cup of coffee or a glass of orange juice but not both. I have no problem with the proprietors serving food that aligns with their religious beliefs but I do think this should be made clear. This is certainly not worth £110 per night
Nice hotel, good location.
We stayed in a family room which was large with a lounge/guest bedroom.
Good location, only two minutes from the tube station and a few minutes walk from Harrod's. Breakfast wasn't great, a nice idea to have it sent to the room but it didn't come at the time se asked for, had to ring reception to ask where it was.