- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"From arriving to checking out, Julie and John were amazingly welcoming. They offered to go above and beyond for ensuring my stay was a happy..."
"Very friendly staff made us feel very welcome. The hotel itself is a bit run down but for £85 for a family of 4 & breakfast I wasn't expecti..."
"After going up here to watch the football with the kids, I was expecting a grotty hotel due to previous of experience of Blackpool. However..."
"Lovely hotel excellent service and food, mattress on bed very worn though...."
"Staff were really welcoming when we arrived and very friendly during our stay. Made us feel as if they couldn't do enough for us. Hotel was..."
About the hotel
The Beechfield Hotel offers the best of both worlds. Situated in the peaceful location away from the midnight revellers in the town centre it still provides easy access to all of the attractions. We are sure you will appreciate the homely atmosphere and pleasant surroundings that are at the heart of a holiday at the Beechfield.
Everyone is guaranteed a warm welcome with 'individual service' throughout their stay whatever time of year and there is plenty to keep you amused even if you don't wish to face the crowds. Features of the Beechfield Hotel •50 bedrooms all with ensuite facilities •Lift access to all floors •Attractive Dining Room •Comfortable Bar & Lounge •Games Room •Relaxed TV Lounge •Home from Home Atmosphere •Quiet Location •Short, level walk to Town Centre •Private Car Park with Coach Parking •24hr Reception •Ticket agents for Shows, Pleasure Beach & The Tower
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 15/03/2010 to 31/12/2019 - Please note that credit card transactions are subject to a 3% charge. There is no fee for using a debit card. On Site Car Parking, Free WiFi. All ensuite rooms, flat screen tv's The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The nicest people you'll ever meet
From arriving to checking out, Julie and John were amazingly welcoming.
They offered to go above and beyond for ensuring my stay was a happy and memorable one.
The bar was spacious and cool (during heatwave) and well behaved friends were allowed to visit the bar, too. The breakfast was filling and service was, for lack of a better word; perfect.
Having never been to Blackpool before, they were able to tell me where to go for good entertainment, travel routes, to ensure my safety and happiness and I could never be more grateful. Having to check out earlier than I initially expected due to an emergency, they were very understanding and helpful, making sure I was okay to travel. Thank you.
Cheap and very Cheerful
Very friendly staff made us feel very welcome.
The hotel itself is a bit run down but for £85 for a family of 4 & breakfast I wasn't expecting the Ritz. The shower-room was a bit grim and the shower itself pretty poor but other than that we were very happy.