- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel excellent service and food, mattress on bed very worn though...."
"Staff were really welcoming when we arrived and very friendly during our stay. Made us feel as if they couldn't do enough for us. Hotel was..."
"Great location, run well and standard rooms...."
"Hotel just great brilliant location, shower tv kettle and and a comfortable bed everything we needed in a room. Owners very friendly food ex..."
"Like: Onsite parking, friendly, location, breakfast service, value for money. Dislike: Paying for parking, prefer all white bedding, bathro..."
About the hotel
The Beechfield Hotel offers the best of both worlds. Situated in the peaceful location away from the midnight revellers in the town centre it still provides easy access to all of the attractions. We are sure you will appreciate the homely atmosphere and pleasant surroundings that are at the heart of a holiday at the Beechfield.
Everyone is guaranteed a warm welcome with 'individual service' throughout their stay whatever time of year and there is plenty to keep you amused even if you don't wish to face the crowds. Features of the Beechfield Hotel •59 bedrooms all with ensuite facilities (smoking and non-smoking rooms available) •Lift access to all floors •Attractive Dining Room •Comfortable Bar & Lounge •Games Room •Relaxed TV Lounge •Home from Home Atmosphere •Quiet Location •Short, level walk to Town Centre •Private Car Park with Coach Parking •24hr Reception •Ticket agents for Shows, Pleasure Beach & The Tower
Showing Wednesday 2 December 2015 to Thursday 3 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 15/03/2010 to 31/12/2019 - Please note that credit card transactions are subject to a 3% charge. There is no fee for using a debit card. On Site Car Parking, Free WiFi. All ensuite rooms, flat screen tv's The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel excellent service and food, mattress on bed very worn though.
Staff were really welcoming when we arrived and very friendly during our stay.
Made us feel as if they couldn't do enough for us. Hotel was clean and definitely value for money. Would definitely stayagain