- Very Good
- 89 guest reviews
"I was very impressed with this hotel. The room was excellent, plenty of space. It was spotless and cleaned daily. I will definitively be ret..."
"lovely friendly and helpful staff . Arrived slightly early as we wanted to make the most of our one night stay . We were able to park up in..."
"(1)...Staff were great . (2)Room was dated but clean and big (room17) The room was red hot at all times and I had to turn the radiator off...."
"Fab hotel with friendly and fun loving staff. Great hotel, had a brill time and enjoyed the entertainment that was provided.will defo be boo..."
"Arrived at the hotel slightly early, was given our room key straight away and a free parking permit for the duration of our holiday. The roo..."
About the hotel
The Beechfield Hotel offers the best of both worlds. Situated in the peaceful location away from the midnight revellers in the town centre it still provides easy access to all of the attractions. We are sure you will appreciate the homely atmosphere and pleasant surroundings that are at the heart of a holiday at the Beechfield.
Everyone is guaranteed a warm welcome with 'individual service' throughout their stay whatever time of year and there is plenty to keep you amused even if you don't wish to face the crowds. Features of the Beechfield Hotel •59 bedrooms all with ensuite facilities (smoking and non-smoking rooms available) •Lift access to all floors •Attractive Dining Room •Comfortable Bar & Lounge •Games Room •Relaxed TV Lounge •Home from Home Atmosphere •Quiet Location •Short, level walk to Town Centre •Private Car Park with Coach Parking •24hr Reception •Ticket agents for Shows, Pleasure Beach & The Tower
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 15/03/2010 to 31/12/2019 - Please note that credit card transactions are subject to a 3% charge. There is no fee for using a debit card. On Site Car Parking, Free WiFi. All ensuite rooms, flat screen tv's The LateRooms.com rates for The Beechfield in BLACKPOOL are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
The Beechfield's sister hotel "the Lawton"
I was very impressed with this hotel.
The room was excellent, plenty of space. It was spotless and cleaned daily. I will definitively be returning in the future. Such a big difference from your usual Blackpool hotel!
stayed for one night and was more than happy
lovely friendly and helpful staff .
Arrived slightly early as we wanted to make the most of our one night stay . We were able to park up in the hotel car park even though we had arrived early . Hotel had a lift which saved us carrying our bags upstairs. Room although on the small side was adequate for our one night stay . Room was spotless en suite although dated was spotless. The shower was good plenty of hot water . Mattress on bed was slightly uncomfortable due to the springs but slept well enough . Breakfast excellent plenty of choice and the breakfast staff were friendly .