This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hampshire Hotel - Amsterdam American has a rich history. In 1882, the first hotel guests stayed at this unique location on Leidseplein. The current building dates from 1902 and is a wonderful example of Jugenstil.
Right at the centre of this national monument is Café Americain, the hotspot where hotel guests and Amsterdam residents enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner. Step outside the Hampshire Hotel - Amsterdam American and you find yourself at the heart of cultural life in Amsterdam. On and around Leidseplein, there are numerous cafés and restaurants, clubs and theatres. The three most important museums in the city are also within walking distance: the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Stedelijk Museum. Air-conditioned rooms feature free Wi-Fi, coffee/tea making facilities, mini-bar, safe and bath/shower combi. This hotel has been awarded with a Golden Green Key. You can be sure that the Amsterdam American Hotel - Hampshire makes great efforts to reduce water/energy and waste consumption and takes care for the environment.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet