- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"A cute little hotel that makes you feel like home but what makes it special is the Manager Irina. She is super nice and treated me like I wa..."
"The Kadimah Hotel is clean, warm, safe and lovely. When we arrive we were greeted by a very friendly lady and upon entering the room found i..."
"Friendly staff, clean and comfortable room, quiet at night. Car parking on forecourt available...."
"Friendly and accommodating staff, the room was a good size, very clean, with comfortable beds...."
About the hotel
The Kadimah Hotel is a bed and breakfast hotel located in the heart of Stamford Hill, exuding elegance and style. It is a terraced property with a different feel to most London hotels, as it blends a wealth of personality, modern amenities and unparalleled hospitality. The nearest underground station is Manor House, Located in zone 2 on the Piccadilly Line and Seven Sisters, which is in zone 3 on the Victoria Line.
Stamford Hill Rail Station is located in zone 3 and is a 5 minute walk from the Hotel. The guest rooms feature contemporary décor with en suite bathroom facilities. All rooms have free wi-fi access. Beautiful and tastefully appointed, the Kadimah Hotel's guest rooms are a haven of peaceful and tranquil relaxation. The rooms are accommodating to both business and leisure travellers, as they provide and feature the modern amenities today’s patrons have come to expect.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 16/09/2009 to 28/09/2013 - PLEASE NOTE:ON SATURDAY EARLIEST CHECK-IN IS 17 00 PLEASE PHONE THE HOTEL TO ARRANGE AN EARLIER CHECK-IN. No breakfast will be served between 2/4/2015 - 12/4/2015. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Feels like home
A cute little hotel that makes you feel like home but what makes it special is the Manager Irina.
She is super nice and treated me like I was her daughter,
The Kadimah Hotel is clean, warm, safe and lovely.
When we arrive we were greeted by a very friendly lady and upon entering the room found it to be clean and tidy. On the whole we had a great time there, the closest tube station is Manor House, its a 20/30 minute walk. This can be a bit of problem if you are short of time which we were most of the time. Taxis from the manor house tube station can be between 3 and 8 pounds depending on the time of day. And the lady at reception was more than happy to call us a cab whenever we needed.
The Kadimah is a lovely hotel inside with clean and spacious rooms and helpful staff.