- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Stunning location, beautifully kept gardens and grounds, idyllic vista from balcony, first rate service and a cocktail or two at happy hour..."
"We only stayed one night but returned to this hotel having used it previously. It's great facilities, relaxed atmosphere and fabulous views..."
About the hotel
Eight kilometres of beach stretch into the distance at the feet of Porto Bay Falésia in Olhos d'Água, Albufeira in the Algarve. . .
The magic of the white sand merges with the ochre rocks typical of the Algarve. With direct access to the beach the rooms are set in surroundings punctuated by pools, abundant greenery, enchanting views, sun, comfort and good eating. The Porto Bay Falésia is the perfect place to recharge your batteries. Here you can spend your days walking on the beach, going out on a boat, swimming in the sea or pool or simply enjoying tropical flavours while taking in the breathtaking views. Why not come and relax. . . Two restaurants offering different styles of food, bars with live music, three pools and an abundance of greenery. . .
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stunning location, beautifully kept gardens and grounds, idyllic vista from balcony, first rate service and a cocktail or two at happy hour makes a day spent there even better.
Attractive pool and poolside service, spa treatments available and fabulous beach close by (although a walk down a lot of steps and not for the infirm). The whole of the hotel/location is impressive and this is my second visit. Was not disappointed. Due to this we got discount on food and drinks and little extras that made it rather special.
We only stayed one night but returned to this hotel having used it previously.
It's great facilities, relaxed atmosphere and fabulous views are wonderful. I don't know that I would like it when it's full but during quieter times there's no better place to be