- Very Good
- 62 guest reviews
"We have had many Sunday lunches at the Deer park until we moved to Surrey but this was our first stay and hopefully will not be our last-the..."
"A fantastic retreat with a quality boutique small hotel feel, yet top class care and attention to detail. Room was fantastic with a lovely e..."
"Had a fabulous one night stay in this hotel. My room was clean and well equipped with complimentary refreshments, a good sized bathroom and..."
"And it is needed. The house is superb, the ground floor rooms stunning, the bedroom allocated was poor. I have stayed here previously and ha..."
"Fantastic place for a stop over to Cornwall or stay for a while...."
About the hotel
Deer Park Country Hotel is set in 80 acres overlooking classic Devon countryside and the meandering River Otter. A quintessential Country House Hotel, offering a relaxed haven with individually designed guest rooms. Excellent service and exquisite food awaits you, making this a truly unique and memorable destination.
Ideal for a perfect romantic getaway, to a relaxed family break, a business trip or even a action filled holiday; the Deer Park has the ability to meet every persons needs. Stay in one of the 15 individually styled guest rooms in the main house. The Deer Park also offers a further 10 rooms in the mews, which is a stone throw away from the main house.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Massage, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Fishing, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Deer Park Country Hotel in HONITON are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Last Minute Treat!
We have had many Sunday lunches at the Deer park until we moved to Surrey but this was our first stay and hopefully will not be our last-the grounds are looking great and our room and dinner were both excellent.
Boutique beauty - I needed more
A fantastic retreat with a quality boutique small hotel feel, yet top class care and attention to detail.
Room was fantastic with a lovely en-suite bathroom. All decorated sympathetically to the needs of a modern traveller yet with a big nod to the agen of the building. A feint smell of paint led me to guess it was recently done. The breakfast was lovely with a range of choice. I had full English which was tasty and well presented. All the staff were polite friendly and thoroughly professional. My only disappointment was with the evening meal. Beautifully presented and indeed prepared and cooked, just not enough of it for my liking.