- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Does what it says on the tin, staff very polite and helpful...."
"Hotel room was small but fine for our needs and with comfy bed and excellent shower. The only thing lacking was a kettle. The staff were alw..."
"Lovely room, helpful and friendly staff. Great location...."
About the hotel
The newly renovated hotel offers, elegance, subtlety and friendliness in an ancient residence transformed by King Louis XIV to house his grooms. From this flourishing age, the Hotel Fontaines du Luxembourg has retained purity and calm with its indoor patio covered in Virginia creeper, around which our lounge, reception area and rooms are arranged. Return to the charm of the past at breakfast time.
A generous buffet is served in an authentic vaulted room dating from the 17th century, where a 12th century pillar from the fortified walls erected by Philippe Auguste still remains. Fully renovated in Sept 2009, the hotel enjoys a central location in the Saint Germain quarter and right off the Latin Quarter. Designed by Architect Fabrice Ausset of the famed Zoevox agency, a blend of classical and modernism greets you for a most unique stay in the most popular part of Paris.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Fontaines Du Luxembourg in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel Fontaines Du Luxembourg
Does what it says on the tin, staff very polite and helpful.
Quick trip to Paris
Central location, very expensive and I think that there is better value to be found elsewhere.