- 1 guest reviews
"Terrible bed. If you're going to put two single beds together, don't advertise is as a double. I think the staff had some difficulty proces..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide on Hindley is right in the heart of Adelaide, just moments from the central business district, Exhibition & Convention Centre, Casino and vibrant Rundle Mall. The Hotel has 181 well-appointed rooms, including 40 spacious suites, and features a superb restaurant, intimate cocktail bar, leisure facilities (gym, swimming pool and sauna) and fully-equipped business centre. Offering everything for both the business and leisure traveller, come and see for yourself why our superior service makes the Hotel perfect for your next business trip or enjoying what Adelaide and surrounding region has to offer.
Secure parking is available within the Hotel. Self parking is $15. 00 per day (subject to availability)
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
A bit disappointing
If you're going to put two single beds together, don't advertise is as a double.
I think the staff had some difficulty processing LateRooms.com bookings. Plus a substantial bond (50% of the price of the room)