This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Icelandair Hotel Fludir is a stylish hotel in the Icelandic countryside; only about an hours drive south from Reykjavik. The hotel is located in picturesque village of Fludir; nestled amongst rolling hills; streams; geothermal springs; greenhouses and framed by mountains on two sides. This area of Iceland is also known for its mild weather and close proximity to three of the countrys well known attractions; Gullfoss; Geysir and Thingvellir.
Together; these make up the Golden Circle; a gem of Southern Iceland and easily accessible from Icelandair Hotel Fludir. At the hotel restaurant; enjoy fresh vegetables and other local ingredients close to the source. South Iceland has adventures waiting nearby for everyone; whether it is visiting the greenhouses; fishing for salmon or horseback riding on Icelandic ponies; you can be sure to find something for everyone. When the adventures are done for the day; grab a bite and a drink from our bar and grill and head over to the garden to relax. In the garden; you can enjoy a tranquil evening soaking in geothermal-heated hot tub or cozied up with a blanket by the fireplace; under dancing northern lights or the midnight sun.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Doctor on call
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet