This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
You'll find the SANA Malhoa Hotel right in the city centre, next to the Praca de Espanha and so handy for the El Corte Inglés shopping centre. And being so centrally located, we're really close to the Metro, so finding us shouldn't be a problem! Comfort is the watch-word of our hotel, which is bathed in natural light. Stay in a contemporary, spacious and cosy environment.
The atmosphere is stylishly casual and our young, vibrant and professional team is waiting to make sure your stay is unforgettable. At the SANA Malhoa you'll enjoy a welcoming, restful experience; the natural daylight that floods through the hotel sets us apart and highlights the warm, positive blue and orange decor. But there's more! Recuperate at the Fitness and Wellness Centre, whether it's with a workout at the gym, relaxation in the Jacuzzi, Sauna or Turkish bath or just a soothing massage at the end of the day. Enjoy a traditional meal at the Mediterranean Restaurant in a warm and cosmopolitan environment. And if you're doing business, we have the technology, versatility and know-how you'll need in our seven meeting rooms that have a capacity of up to 700 people. Expect an excellent service; satisfying each and every guest is our principle aim.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Sana Malhoa Hotel in Lisboa are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet