- 1 guest reviews
"As a sportsman I would prefer meat for breakfast instead of musli..."
About the hotel
Fusing a tranquil spot with close proximity to the historical hub and business district, this 3-star hotel also offers an array of impressive amenities. Set yourself up for the day with a tasty breakfast buffet, unwind in the bright and comfortable TV lounge, sip refreshments in the chic bar and lap up the warm ambience of the tastefully decorated, fully-equipped rooms. Venture from the property and explore the host of attractions in the area.
Explore the historic market and abundance of bars and restaurants in the vicinity. Discover the plethora of options on offer from the serenity of this small-scale, pretty property.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Adriano in Torino are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
very good location for sportsmen. stadium is near in the park
As a sportsman I would prefer meat for breakfast instead of musli