This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated in the very heart of Rovinj on the central square called the Adriatic, the oldest hotel in Rovinj offers a direct experience of this unique Mediterranean town. The windows of its rooms face the picturesque waterfront filled with fishing boats, including autochthonous Rovinj batanas. The attractive Central European ambience of the hotel supplements the Venetian architecture dominating the square.
The romantic hotel coffee shop is just a few steps away from the maze of narrow streets leading to the old town.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 00:00
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet