- 2 guest reviews
"This hotel was very nice and location even perfekt. Right in the middle of everything. Close to Old town, harbour, resturants and shopping...."
About the hotel
Situated in the very heart of Rovinj on the central square called the Adriatic, the oldest hotel in Rovinj offers a direct experience of this unique Mediterranean town. The windows of its rooms face the picturesque waterfront filled with fishing boats, including autochthonous Rovinj batanas. The attractive Central European ambience of the hotel supplements the Venetian architecture dominating the square.
The romantic hotel coffee shop is just a few steps away from the maze of narrow streets leading to the old town.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Adriatic in Rovinj are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Adriatic Hotel Rovinj
This hotel was very nice and location even perfekt.
Right in the middle of everything. Close to Old town, harbour, resturants and shopping. Only small negative thing I could mention is there was no elevator in the hotel. I stayed in top floor, that meaning 3rd. floor so no big problem. Exellent service and top location - can it be better?