- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Stayed 1 night on business, warmly welcomed room was very pleasant as were all room facilities. Owner took time to direct me to various plac..."
About the hotel
A slice of seaside luxury Set in an historic square and just a stone’s throw from the sea, Hastings House with its spectacular views is owned and run by Seng and Elisabeth , who over the past three years have invested wholeheartedly in making their B&B hotel the jewel in the crown of stylish accommodation along this vibrant part of the South Coast.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed 1 night on business, warmly welcomed room was very pleasant as were all room facilities.
Owner took time to direct me to various places for dinner. Breakfast was excellent, only moan if I had to (minor one) was surprised that the small double room I had chosen was open plan including bathroom!!. but all in all a very good experience would stay again.