This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A slice of seaside luxury Set in an historic square and just a stone’s throw from the sea, Hastings House with its spectacular views is owned and run by Seng and Elisabeth , who over the past three years have invested wholeheartedly in making their B&B hotel the jewel in the crown of stylish accommodation along this vibrant part of the South Coast.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet