This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
One of the most traditional hotels in Germany, located in the heart of the city centre, the Radisson Blu Schwarzer Bock Hotel was built in 1486 and welcomes guests to classic style and a warm atmosphere. The hotel offers 142 rooms and suites, which combine consuetudinary flair and dateless elegance. In our restaurant “Capricorne” and the adjoining wonderful court garden we serve international cuisine and local specialities.
You can enjoy a cocktail in our “Bar 1486” named after the year in which the hotel was founded within an elegant and welcoming ambience. The modern conference facilities are located on the top floor and afford a perfect view over the city. Six rooms with natural daylight are available, offering capacity for up 230 attendees. We offer free W-LAN internet access for our hotel guest.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Schwarzer Bock Hotel in Wiesbaden are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet