- 1 guest reviews
"The Windsor Hotel is conveniently near the rail station, buses and trams, which certainly came in handy for a late night dash to the Starbuc..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Windsor, a charming three-star property, is situated in the heart of Geneva, a few steps from the main train station Cornavin and the lake. It is situated within walking distance of the Old Town, shopping and business districts. The Windsor has the perfect size to offer you personalised service in a homely but sophisticated atmosphere.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Windsor in Geneve is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.30(CHF) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Decent enough budget hotel; but very thin walls
The Windsor Hotel is conveniently near the rail station, buses and trams, which certainly came in handy for a late night dash to the Starbucks there for a cuppa tea.
The décor is decent and the room was clean, although smelt a bit of cigarette smoke. Breakfast was a reasonable choice of cereals, toast, hardboiled eggs, cheese and meat. The bar wasn't open every night - not sure if that's usual. The deal breaker for me, however, was the flimsiness of the walls. My neighbour sounded like he was dragging furniture across the floor (laminate) for 2 hours and then, obviously worn out, snored like a wart hog. This troubled me more than the fact the hotel is in the red light/ kebab district.