This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The building is historic and was once the residence of well-to-do merchants’ families. It was fitted out as a hotel in 1959, by the noble Sereni family, and extends over 4 floors, a typical period feature, facing onto the wonderful canal “dei barcaioli”, reserved for gondolas. Thanks to the full-scale restoration in 2002, the Ateneo Hotel has maintained the unspoilt charm of a typical Seventeenth Century Venetian residence.
The architectural features are typical of Venetian buildings, and the materials and damasks found in the rooms, the historic Seventeenth Century furnishings together with the most up to date facilities allow our guests to experience the magical atmosphere of Venice, even in the privacy of their hotel rooms.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 01:00 hours
- Until 01:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Ateneo in Venice is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet