- 1 guest reviews
"Beautiful accommodation, fantastically equipped. marvellous location just yards from a stunning private access beach. Helpful managers. Pool..."
About the hotel
Imagine strolling from your self contained townhouse down a short tree lined pathway on to 16kms of pristine white sandy beach. . .
. At the Glen Eden Beach Resort, located at Peregian Beach on the magnificent Sunshine Coast, we are in a great position to make your beach holiday as peaceful and relaxing or as energetic as you like. Glen Eden's absolute beach front position is peacefully situated behind the dunes at Peregian Beach. Whether you are a family looking for great value holiday accommodation, or a couple wanting a quiet weekend away from it all, Glen Eden is the place to stay. Our extensive lawns and gardens are a great place to relax, as you leave your cares from the busy demanding world behind. We are just 10 minutes from Noosa, and light years from hassles. Glen Eden Beach Resort has proven to be a popular holiday destination and accommodation provider for both International and Australian Tourists alike. We are located halfway between Noosa and Coolum, and only 15km north of the Sunshine Coast Airport at Mudjumba
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful accommodation, fantastically equipped.
marvellous location just yards from a stunning private access beach. Helpful managers. Pool and sauna available plus bbq's. Cannot fault and for the price out of high season, great value for money