- 13 guest reviews
"Good customer service. Nice clean room but you couldn't swing a cat in the bathroom. I'm not a big person but little room for movement. Ok f..."
"We chose this hotel because we were visiting our son who lives on the same street.We found it so friendly, welcoming and exceptionally clean..."
"We only stayed in the hotel for one night as somewhere to sleep after a Christmas party, but we were made to feel welcome by the staff. The..."
"Just a brief stopover for a do at the Holbrook just up the road, staff and owners helpful friendly and courteous. The room we had on the top..."
"Reasonable accommodation but a little over priced for what you get. Breakfast okay. Quite a small car park which would be difficult for cont..."
About the hotel
As an alternative to the large corporates, the Wimblehurst experience offers a more personal home from home, yet maintains the professional touch our guests have come to expect.
Your hosts have created tranquil accommodation, drawing on the best and most modern practices a small hospitality business can offer. In recognition of this the Wimblehurst Hotel has recently been awarded '2 Star Small Hotel' by the Visit Britain Quality Assessment Scheme.
A completely personal stamp on the design offers a classic and stylish look. We have few little extras and necessities to complete your welcome and stay with us:
• Ample parking (free & on-site)
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel
• Licensed Bar & Restaurant
• 24-hour reception
• Pre-ordered dinners available from our Restaurant (please ask for a menu)
• All rooms are NON smoking
The Wimblehurst Hotel is a Victorian villa set in one acre of landscaped gardens in a fashionable neighbourhood of Horsham, a market town situated on the River Arun in West Sussex with the benifits of:
• 5 minute walk to the town centre
• 5 minutes to Horsham Railway station
• 20 minutes to Gatwick airport & 50 minutes to Heathrow Airport
• Easy access to London & Brighton
• Close proximity to the Surrey Hills, Sussex Downs, North & South Downs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Don't Stay Here
We had the worst nights sleep ever at this hotel.
The bed was very uncomfortable and hard. I woke up the following day covered in bites. The breakfast was very poor quality and my colleagues didn't have time to eat his because it took them that long to serve it. Overall the rooms were poorly maintained. Will never use this hotel again.
Good customer service.
Nice clean room but you couldn't swing a cat in the bathroom. I'm not a big person but little room for movement. Ok for 1 night stay