- 1 guest reviews
"Hotel is in good location, the waterfront view rooms look onto the marina which is very nice. The bedrooms are quite small though and a litt..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the first class boutique hotel Radisson Blu Strand Hotel, located at Nybrokajen 9, in the very heart of Stockholm. Here, one can enjoy hotel rooms in a timeless classic and modern design and watch the sun rise over the boats in the harbor and the beautiful buildings of Strandvägen. Enjoy everything that Stockholm has to offer as the hotel is found not more than a couple of minutes from Old Town, restaurants, bars, shopping areas and museums.
The Radisson Blu Strand offers free wifi, concierge service, 24 hour room service, express laundry service, individual climate control within rooms and more to make your stay as pleasant as possible. With 152 rooms, stunning views and a high sense of personal service, the Radisson Blu Strand Hotel has been an obvious choice for business as well as leisure travelers since 1912.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Doctor on call , Porter
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Fine but a bit more old-fashioned than the other Stockholm Radisson Blu's
Hotel is in good location, the waterfront view rooms look onto the marina which is very nice.
The bedrooms are quite small though and a little bit old-fashioned. It is an older-style building which means it's definitely not as modern and slick as the other Blu Waterfront or Viking hotels in Stockholm. The breakfast is expensive and doesn't have a great range for UK palates. (The Waterfront and Viking were fantastic.) Overall, it was fine but just a little disappointing after the modern super-hotel vibe of the others.