- 1 guest reviews
"We had a great stay with warm welcome and friendly service. The rooms are clean, modern, and with a great view of the mountains. The restaur..."
About the hotel
Our 19 bedrooms and charming Rendez-vous restaurant make this hotelone of the most convivial addresses in Chamonix with the added bonus of being near a cable car accessing the best walking/hiking trails andthe main Chamonix ski area. Superior rooms have been created in 2010 and all our standard rooms totally refurbished in 2014, they have great views of Mont-Blanc or l'Aiguille des Drus with a selection of standard singles, twins, doubles and two-bedroomed suites for families or groups of friends as well as superior twins / doubles and a specially equipped room for disable guests. All of our bedrooms are ensuite, with free WIFI and large choice of worldwide TV channels.
Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner serving traditional french and local savoyard specialities with menus ranging from 15 euros to 29 euros. Terrace for an al-fresco summer lunch amongst our flowers after a round of golf nearby. Excellent value wine list personally selected by the proprietor. Selection of international beers and cocktails in our lounge bar fitted with 3 screens for worldwide sports and news programmes. Passenger lift. Drying room for ski boots and walking clothes. Sauna and fitness. Very close to the Flegere cable car for easy access to the mountains (walking in the summer and skiing in the winter ). 18-hole golf course nearby and great mountain biking trails.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Les Lanchers in Chamonix Mont-Blanc is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable hotel with a good bar and restaurant
We had a great stay with warm welcome and friendly service.
The rooms are clean, modern, and with a great view of the mountains. The restaurant food is excellent and there are interesting specials that change each day. Les Praz is quiet but there is a bus stop right outside, taking you into the centre of Chamonix.