This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Rising Dragon II is the newest one of Rising Dragon Hotel Group, of which is recommended by Lonely Planet !!! Rising Dragon II is fitted out with the latest facilities and designed to cater to discerning travelers who want a modern touch to their experience. The management and staff have worked hard to make this historic building welcoming to all travelers, from every corner of the globe, while retaining the authentic flavor of traditional Hanoi . Rising Dragon II is located in the heart of The Old Quarter, just a few blocks from Hoan Kiem Lake, Water Puppet Theater and alongside a thriving outdoor market.
Along Hang Ga street, you will find cafes, an award-winning spa, pharmacies and various shops and stores carrying clothing, handicrafts, and other amazing finds! Rising Dragon II offers a most comfortable and glamorous accommodation in The Old quarter. All rooms are wonderfully decorated and feature fantastic facilities such as hard-wood floors, in-room private computer with wireless internet access, cable flat screen LCD TV, DVD player, tea and coffee making facilities, hair-dryer and private bathrooms with shower cabin. With friendly and knowledgeable staff who go that extra mile to ensure your stay is the best possible, and able to arrange and book the best tours of Halong Bay, Sapa, Hue, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Mui Ne Beach and Ho Chi Minh City. The Rising Dragon Il truly is the most ideal way to stay in Hanoi, for leisure and business customers alike. Rising Dragon Hotel Team,
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Rising Dragon Grand Hotel in Hanoi are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet