"Nice clean hotel, good price, not very good customer service...."
"Had a ground floor twin room which was extremely tight for space but very clean and of reasonable value for the price we paid..."
"Great for exploring. A little out if the way and a bit of a walk from station but great value for money in London..."
"The room was booked and paid for in advance by our daughter, through LateRooms, on our behalf. When booking made it clear that she was not i..."
About the hotel
The Holland Court Hotel is a beautiful 3 star hotel with all the facilities the discerning business traveler or tourist would require. The Holland Court Hotel comprises of 25 bedrooms set across 2 period buildings, across 4 floors. All rooms are accessible from the main reception.
All rooms have a uniform decor, comprising of the very best in hospitality any hotel guest would require. Our staff are friendly and courteous at all times, and will always attempt to assist you quickly and efficiently with any requests you may have during your stay with us. The Hotel is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week and members of staff are always on hand to assist. Guests are able to check in and out of the hotel at any time, day or night. The Hotel is located on the Holland Road, Kensington Olympia, at the heart of Central London. All travel links are within short walking distance, as are some of the best sights to visit in London. Please note: - Payments are collected in advance on the arrival day upon check in. All card payments will be charged 3% extra. - Cancellation Policy is 48 hours before the arrival date. - Walks out and No show guests will be charge for one night. - In case of Damages and Losses to the Room/Property Guests Credit Card will be charged to recover the Losses. - The hotel reserves the right to cancel or amend your bookings as a result of either an emergency like fire/water damage in the hotel or overbooking. In these very rare circumstances every effort will be made to accommodate the booking in another establishment of the same standard or higher at the same rate.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/02/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note! photo identification is required from all guests. the cardholder must be present at the time of check-in. If not be available, an authorisation form must be filled out prior to arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Nice clean hotel, good price, not very good customer service.
The walls are paper thin - we heard everyone coming back to their rooms.
One of the rooms on our floor had a faulty door lock - which meant an alarm kept going off. The mattress was concave- I had to prop myself up with pillows to try to get any rest. The worst element was that the bed was made with some kind of wooden structure which meant that each time you moved a muscle the whole thing rocked and crashed against itself making the most horrific noise. We barely slept a wink despite taking sleeping pills and using ear plugs. Breakfast is a meagre self-service affair. Would not recommend.