This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Baan Klang Wiang is a colonial style boutique hotel positioned in the center point of Chiang Mai city and is only 10 minutes away from the airport. Located close to ancient temples, traditional Lanna* hill tribe communities and village markets as well as an interesting museum. Less crowded, with just 10 rooms, we are enclosed in a peaceful, tranquil and relaxing surrounding with an extra touch that would make you “feel right at home”.
A short stroll will take you right up to a string of exotic food stalls, restaurants, bars and sidewalk cafes. In a mere few minutes, you will come across the famous Chiang Mai night bazaar and trendy Niman-hemin street, a lively 'walking street' - best known for its diversity in shopping for local craftsmanship and artifacts. * Lanna, literally meaning “the land of a million rice fields”, is the name of a former northern kingdom which was independently ruled by a separate dynasty in the old days.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Outdoor Pool, Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet