- 1 guest reviews
"This hotel (The elegance Emerald) was a little gem. Very well located and close to the old quarter. Very close to the Hanoi Elegance Diamond..."
About the hotel
Opened in October 2008, this hotel is the latest addition to the Elegance Hotel group providing fine accommodation as part of our Hanoi Elegance chain. Conveniently located in the very heart of the charming historic Hanoi Old Quarter, at No. 3 Yen Thai street, linked to the bustling Hang Manh street, our hotel is situated in a quiet peaceful corner which offers you a perfect retreat from the vibrant and buzzing Old Quarter.
All shopping and banking facilities, as well as eating and entertainment options are located conveniently on our doorstep or just a few minutes walk away. The new Hanoi Elegance 4 hotel provides you with a comfortable and relaxing stay in well appointed rooms furnished with the latest facilities and we maintain our renowned world class customer service. Whether you are on a business trip or a leisure vacation, our 24-hour on duty courteous, professional and friendly hotel staff will take the utmost care during your stay to ensure you have a memorable time in Hanoi.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great Stay at Hanoi Elegance Emerald
This hotel (The elegance Emerald) was a little gem.
Very well located and close to the old quarter. Very close to the Hanoi Elegance Diamond which had the spa and a great restaurant with a view. We had just come back from Singapore and stayed in a similarly sized room for triple the price so it was great value for money in my opinion. We did ask for a free upgrade (we were originally meant to stay at the Hanoi Elegance Ruby) but due to lack of availability did not get it. But i think it worked out for the best as this was really well located and we could walk to most things. The hotel arranged a driver for one day which was really good value for money and we got to see most of the sights in Hanoi. The staff were incredibly helpful and always trying to ensure that we were happy and comfortable. This was honestly a great little gem of a boutique hotel and will definitely recommend this to travelers.