- 1 guest reviews
"Our stay in Sandakan ended up in this hotel, which is located in the centre of town centre. The hotel is very basic and mostly visited by lo..."
About the hotel
Enjoy a truly memorable stay at Central Hotel Sandakan, Sandakan Best Budget Hotel in the City. We are located in the heart of the city centre and social scene. We are in the primary commercial area renowned for its trendy restaurants , pubs, shopping, bank and entertainment.
Our place provides you with comfortable, and elegant setting. Central Hotel started early 2008 and is equipped with modern hospitality facilities you would expect from a five stars hotel. Central Hotel is dedicated to make your stay perfect with warm hospitality wrapped in affordable luxury!
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Central Hotel Sandakan in Sandakan are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Our stay in Sandakan ended up in this hotel, which is located in the centre of town centre.
The hotel is very basic and mostly visited by local Malaysian, rather than foreign tourists. We paid RM78 per night and all we got was a very basic room, with rather clean bedsheet, old TV, tea making facility, slippers, shower facility and toilet. All very basic and nothing star-rated. If you just need a place to stay overnight and doesn't care about hotel services and facilities, this is the place for you. Otherwise, you may choose from many star-rated hotels in the town, e.g. Four Point, Sandakan Hotel or Sabah Hotel.