- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Nice clean place. Good value. Recommend the chilli...."
"very good stay was able to check in early, pleasently comfortable..."
"Very pleasant stay. Good breakfast...."
"We were tired after a long journey and arrived to a warm friendly welcome. Got checked in to a comfortable room had a lovely shower to fresh..."
"Room was clean,tidy,everything worked,staff very helpful and friendly,nothing was too much trouble,good value for money...."
About the hotel
Situated in the Lancashire hills in the heart of Pendle Witch country, the hotel is an ideal base for exploring the Yorkshire Dales, the canals, many beauty spots and ancient monuments for which the area is famous. This quiet and spacious location close to many industrial centres is ideal for the business person or conference client for whom our modern bar and restaurant form a fine combination. We have 35 tastefully decorated bedrooms, Club Class, Executive, Executive Suites & The Kelbrook Suite.
We have recently renovated some of our bedrooms to create 2 new executive suites. these are decorated and furnished to a high specification and have a luxurious feel to them. Our restaurant is open 7 days a week. We serve an extensive A La Carte Menu which offers the customer an exciting range of freshly prepared and cooked good pub food. We also run a specials board alongside which offers more variety.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Yorkshire dales Bargain stay
Nice clean place.
Good value. Recommend the chilli.
Not up to much
Stayed a few years ago and had poor experience.
Response of management to us (and others who complained) was that a refurbishment was coming that year. Three years later and no change, tiny room, grubby, very hard bed, minute bathroom with outdated shower and nowhere to put toiletries, faulty sliding doors on shower. Could sit on toilet and wash hands in basin at same time. Poor lighting in bedroom (no bedside lamps -actually there was no room for them the room was so small). Tried to overcharge us when we paid by putting wrong price for food on the bill (not the only ones this has happened to).