- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Im not familiar with 5 star accommodation but the room was designed and furnished with food, drinks, gadets, toiletries and everything else..."
About the hotel
Ovolo's brand new Design hotel with all-inclusive signature services (Free Breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Free Minibar, and more) and the latest in-room technology is located in Central Hong Kong, above Lan Kwai Fong and next to SOHO. This unique Lifestyle hotel, only 5 minutes' walk from Central MTR station, can be easily reached from the airport and offers perfect access to all of the city's must-see attractions. With a 24/7 gym and lounge with free happy hour drinks, Ovolo 2 Arbuthnot Road is an unbeatable place for work and play!
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/08/2012 to 30/08/2013 - Hotel reserve right to release booking if the credit card is invalid.Rates is not applicable for 5rooms or more.Please contact hotel for group arrangement.Incidental deposit at HKD500 per day per room The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice hotel, would have been unbeatable if concierge pulled their finger out!
Im not familiar with 5 star accommodation but the room was designed and furnished with food, drinks, gadets, toiletries and everything else that you would possibly expect to an extremely high standard.
The place was clean. The comment about the concierge in the title was arguably diplomatic, the free mini bar had beers and spirits but I wanted some sparkling wine which I asked reception if they could get me, there were crossed wires and I ended up getting it myself from a local store. They did provide sparkling wine I later found but not the prossecco I had asked for, so my bad really. In summary I would definitely recommend the hotel for a special retreat, just be prepared to walk up the big hill from the metro, it will be worth it.