- Very Good
- 169 guest reviews
"We requested a family room and got a room with a sofabed but it did what we needed. We requested a cot for our 7 month old and one was kindl..."
"Rooms are okay, the first day we got there the room was Maculate the second day the house keeper didn't bother cleaning the room properly, t..."
"Very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff...."
"Poor choice at breakfast, small selection of hot food and similarly for continental breakfast...."
"The only criticism i had was that i felt the hot breakfast didnt offer a good enough variety as opposed to other hotels i've stayed at. But..."
About the hotel
Choose the contemporary Holiday Inn Express Tamworth within easy walking distance of the town centre, Ventura Retail Park and Tamworth Castle. With stunning views over a large lake the hotel is just 10 minutes' drive from the M42 and only 12 miles from Birmingham International Airport. Ample car parking is available at minimal cost.
Help yourself to hot and cold items from our complimentary breakfast each morning in our sociable Great Room. Mingle over drinks with friends till late and relax watching live sports on the bar's large flat-screen TVs. Friendly staff serve light meals. Take to the slopes at Tamworth SnowDome which is next door to the hotel. Toboggan-race your friends on real snow and hurtle downhill on inflatable tubes. Ski lessons are available for beginners and there's a snow-play area for the kids. Book our good-value Leisure Spa Package for discounted access to the SnowDome's Fitness Centre with pool, gym and spa. Invite 2-80 delegates to an event in one of our 4 meeting rooms with lake views, and feel free to use our Business Corner at your leisure. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Stay for family of 4
We requested a family room and got a room with a sofabed but it did what we needed.
We requested a cot for our 7 month old and one was kindly supplied with a sheet. Son didn't sleep too well on sofabed as the head end seemed to slope downwards. Room was generally quiet although had a few lads staying in neighbouring rooms so was noisy around 10pm but that can't really be helped. Breakfast was rather basic, hot food consisted of sausages (just about cooked), scrambled egg and tomato - that was it. Tinned fruit, cereal and some small pastries were also available so glad it was included in the room price otherwise would have been disappointed. The rooms Include wifi for free too.
Family stay at holiday inn express 03.04.2015
Rooms are okay, the first day we got there the room was Maculate the second day the house keeper didn't bother cleaning the room properly, the beds were done but were very untidy, the room it self was left untidy all she done was change the towels and clean the shower room!!.
There is very little space to make tea etc...there are no cupboards so please be prepared to keep your clothes in your bags!!!.
Breakfast is very simple only scammbled eggs, raw sausages (half cooked) and beans the rest you have pastries bananas apples yogurts and bread!!. Probably won't stay there again with kids overall stay was okay.