- 3 guest reviews
"Good management and friendly staff...."
"Need more maintain...."
About the hotel
Just one-and-a-half hours (120 km) drive from Kuching. Sematan Palm Beach Resort is the perfect destination for a short and adventurous holiday. Sematan is a small fishing village located at the far west tip of Sarawak Facing the South China Sea and a short distance from the Sarawak-Kalimantan (Indonesia) border.
Surrounded by a peaceful, rich, natural environment, during your stay you can take leisurely walks on serene beaches, take a dip in nearby refreshing waterfalls, visit a Selakau longhouse, cycle through hills, padi fields and pepper farms, sea kayak, or take a leisurely boat ride to experience island and coastal sight such as Teluk Melano and Tanjung Datu’ National Park. Opened in 2004, the resort is well known for its long stretch of clean sandy beach. The view alone is breathtaking. Once you’ve set foot on the resort, you’ll know it’s time to relax and put your worries behind. If the Season is right, dive and snorkel at the Talang Talang Islands, hike . . .
- Air conditioning in rooms , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Laundry/Valet Service , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
The front office staff , the food in restaurant, washroom and family friendly facilities
The front office staff are not friendly and polite.
They did not greet their customers and not helpful. The variety of food in restaurant is also limited. Some food are not nice at all especially the bitter vegetables that are not suitable for children. The choices of food are limited and some food such as the cooked chicken meat are hard to consume. The washroom especially from the water flush kept leaking and made the toilet floor very wet and unpleasant. The water heater in the bathroom is also not working well.The family friendly facilities are also very limited especially the water sport facilities. The resort charged extremely high rates for banana boat ride that costs RM200 for 15 minutes only that is ridiculously too expensive. I hope my feedback will improve their services in future.
Sematan Palm Beach Resort
Good management and friendly staff.