This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Just one-and-a-half hours (120 km) drive from Kuching. Sematan Palm Beach Resort is the perfect destination for a short and adventurous holiday. Sematan is a small fishing village located at the far west tip of Sarawak Facing the South China Sea and a short distance from the Sarawak-Kalimantan (Indonesia) border.
Surrounded by a peaceful, rich, natural environment, during your stay you can take leisurely walks on serene beaches, take a dip in nearby refreshing waterfalls, visit a Selakau longhouse, cycle through hills, padi fields and pepper farms, sea kayak, or take a leisurely boat ride to experience island and coastal sight such as Teluk Melano and Tanjung Datu’ National Park. Opened in 2004, the resort is well known for its long stretch of clean sandy beach. The view alone is breathtaking. Once you’ve set foot on the resort, you’ll know it’s time to relax and put your worries behind. If the Season is right, dive and snorkel at the Talang Talang Islands, hike . . .
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet