- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"A friend and I needed someone to stay in the Chesterfield area and this quirky little gem caught my attention on Late Rooms. It's an amazing..."
"An excellent place. Superb and unique. We would definitely book again ...."
"quirky. different. perfect as a treat as a couple. Worth making sure you spend time in the room as it is amazing. A real wow factor when you..."
About the hotel
This beautiful 17th century converted church provides 1 bedroom self catering accommodation in Chesterfield - the gateway to the Peak District and just minutes from all the major attractions. Facilities include: luxury four poster balcony bedroom with en-suite bathroom and sky tv, fully equipped kitchen and 50ft lounge area with feature fire place, and outdoor swimming pool (seasonal). Free secure car parking is available via electric gates.
The local pub can be found less than a minutes walk away, local shops, post office and takeaways are all within two minutes walk. This 17th century church provides some of the finest accommodation available in Derbyshire with additional accommodation available for up to 50 people availble by request.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
A quirky gem
A friend and I needed someone to stay in the Chesterfield area and this quirky little gem caught my attention on Late Rooms.
It's an amazing building with so many of the original church features but also some really modern touches. We loved it and wished we could have stayed longer!
Good nice place but very cold no heating
Cold, the heating wasn't working