"Great value for money, location ideal. Room was a little on the hot side and I could not open the window or adjust the radiator but on the w..."
About the hotel
The Maple Hotel Dublin is a A Bord-Failte approved hotel located in the Dublin City centre with 37 en-suite bedrooms. The standard Double, Twin, treble, and family rooms are all en-suite with tv, tea/coffee making facilities. Services & Facilities: • 24 hour Reception, • Luggage Room.
• Located in the Dublin City Centre, • All Rooms Ensuite, • Traditional Irish Music played seven nights a week in the Hotel next door. Location: The Maple Hotel/Guesthouse is centrally located in the heart of Dublin City, within an easy 5 minute walk from either Connolly train Station or Bus Aras (central bus station) and only 10 minutes drive from Dublin Airport on the 'Airlink' bus service. Located close to Temple bar, Trinity College, O'Connell Street, Grafton Street all within a 5/10 minute walk. All locations below listed are within 10/15 minutes of our front door: Point Depot, Trinity College, Croke Park Stadium, Guinness Brewery, Jameson Irish distillery, Irish Financial Services Centre, Temple Bar, Irish Ferries, General Post office, Rds, Mater, Temple and Saint James Hospitals. City centre. Shopping centre, Grafton Street. Dublin is a haven for shoppers, teeming with major high-street stores and small, quaint shops alike. You will find markets, arcades and malls full with crafts and gifts and a thriving selection of fashion stores. Whatever your interests, you will find shopping a pleasure in Dublin. A short walk from Maple Hotel will bring you to Temple Bar, Dublin's premier restaurant and pub district. Here you will find the best in traditional Irish bars and lively late-night clubs. There are restaurants and cafes to suit all tastes, boasting a sumptuous array of international and traditional cuisine.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Our room was located in the basement and the outdoor stairs to get to it were dirty with an old hoover left there, a metal bucket, fag ends and a dirty plate which was there the whole time we were there.
Not nice to look at. People were smoking at the top of the stairs so smoke came in. The room wasn't too bad, just very warm. We put this in hotel's feedback form so they may do something about it.
One night city break!
Great value for money, location ideal.
Room was a little on the hot side and I could not open the window or adjust the radiator but on the whole a really good stay. Lots of nice places to eat not too far away and 15 mins walk to Stephens Green. I'd stay again.