- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"fantastic huge breakfast with Cumberland sausage..."
About the hotel
For a peaceful and restful stay Laurel House, in the quiet Eden Valley village of Culgaith, is the ideal place to stay. This 18th Century farmhouse is now a top rated B & B, with a 2011 Visit Britain 5 Star Gold Award and three successive Certificates of Excellence from Trip Adviser. Laurel House has also been voted a Top Ten UK B & B by Towergate Insurance - the only one in Cumbria.
Just 10 minutes from J40 of the M6, our three large and airy bedrooms are beautifully appointed with two SuperKing, and one Kingsize, beds, all fully ensuite with plenty of large towels, comfy bathrobes, heated towel rails, and quality toiletries.
The bed linen is Egyptian cotton and all rooms have flat screen TV's, security safes, trouser presses, tub armchairs, hairdryers, tea/coffee and radio/alarm clocks.
Free Wi-Fi is available.
We are handily placed for Center Parcs, as a stopover on the way to Scotland, or for a longer stay exploring the Lakes and North Pennines.
Guests stay with us for peace and quiet, or romantic weekends, so to that end we do not accommodate children under 16, or pets.
For the same reason, we do not accept check ins after 8. 00 pm and lock our doors at 11. 30pm, for the comfort of all guests.
Bookings for events such as Dalemain Balloon Flights, Kendal Calling Festival, Exhibitors at the Lowther Show or any event that requires entry into Laurel House after 11. 30pm will not be accepted.
We promise you a warm welcome, a tranquil stay and a Visit Britain award winning breakfast, whether it's for one night or more.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 20:00
- Up to 1 years old
- 15/10/2015 to 31/12/2018 - CHECK IN 16.00 - 20.00. CHECK IN CLOSES STRICTLY AT 2O.0O - ROOM THEN FORFEIT. NO ENTRY INTO THE HOUSE AFTER 23.30PM WHEN DOORS ARE LOCKED. NO KEYS ISSUED. PLEASE NOTE THIS BEFORE BOOKING. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
very friendly place
fantastic huge breakfast with Cumberland sausage