- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Nice hotel. Complimentary half bottle of wine on arrival which was a nice touch. The room looked out at a wall so quite dark in the room. Ho..."
"Clean, very comfortable, pleasant staff, great location...."
About the hotel
The Continental Hotel is exceptionally situated downtown Bordeaux, overlooking the roof of the wine’s capital. The building is in a pedestrian area with a lot of shops on the way of the “marché des grands hommes”. The warm welcome will make you feel at home in this ancient 18th century "hotel particulier".
In this hotel you will find comfortable rooms but also a very nice lounge for your meetings and receptions.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice central hotel
Complimentary half bottle of wine on arrival which was a nice touch. The room looked out at a wall so quite dark in the room. Hotel staff were very friendly and spoke english well. Hotel was central and an easy walk to the opera house and other sights. Area felt safe at night.
Clean, very comfortable, pleasant staff, great location.