This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Continental Hotel is exceptionally situated downtown Bordeaux, overlooking the roof of the wine’s capital. The building is in a pedestrian area with a lot of shops on the way of the “marché des grands hommes”. The warm welcome will make you feel at home in this ancient 18th century "hotel particulier".
In this hotel you will find comfortable rooms but also a very nice lounge for your meetings and receptions.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel Continental in Bordeaux is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.10(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet