This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Current holders of Alastair Sawdays 'Favorite Bed & Breakfast' Jon and Sarah warmly welcome you to Middle Cottage, a boutique B&B situated next to the beautiful Teddington Lock on the River Thames. We are perfectly placed for visits to the wonderful open spaces of Bushy Park, Hampton Court Flower Show, Marble Hill Park and the summer concerts, Ham House. Richmond, Kingston and Twickenham are close by for shopping trips, restaurant and theatre visits.
Business and pleasure guests will find themselves well connected as we are only 30 minutes from Heathrow and 35 minutes by train to central London
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet