- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"EXCELLENT STAY AT THE ROSE & CROWN RIGHT IN THE CENTRE OF WARWICK CENTRE, GOOD WAS EXCELLENT WITH A VARIED SELECTION ON THE MENU, SERVICE WA..."
"Great staff, decor and atmosphere...."
"Excellent room and pub. Only thing that let it down was only 2 mugs in room and 3 people in room. There was no telephone to call down for as..."
"Really lovely room right in the centre of Warwick. And fabulous breakfast!..."
"Excellent location and quality of service. Staff very friendly and helpful. A real treat and will stay there again when next in Warwick..."
About the hotel
Tucked into the corner of Warwick’s Market Square, The Rose & Crown hums with life all day long. A favourite with the townspeople, who use it variously as a watering-hole, the place for a spot of lunch or a celebration dinner, it has also won national awards. Twice named in the Top Ten UK pubs in the last three years, it was voted Best Pub in the UK in 2004.
Our secret? We take huge pride in serving the best ingredients we can find, form ethical producers, freshly prepared by our chefs. And we do it at pub prices, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. The pub is open every day from 8am for breakfast and coffee, with lunch served from noon and hot food available all day. If you’re from out of town, we also have 5 smart and reasonably-priced bedrooms. * We have 8 additional rooms now located in a separate building "on the Square" *
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/09/2014 to 06/10/2014 - We have rooms available on a room only basis. The pub is closed for refurbishment so no bar or eatery available. Payment on booking is required. Apologies for any inconvenience. The LateRooms.com rates for Rose & Crown in Warwick are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
JEWEL IN THE CROWN
EXCELLENT STAY AT THE ROSE & CROWN RIGHT IN THE CENTRE OF WARWICK CENTRE, GOOD WAS EXCELLENT WITH A VARIED SELECTION ON THE MENU, SERVICE WAS ALWAYS WITH A SMILE AND THE STAFF WERE VERY POLITE AND HELPFUL.
BEST PLACE TO PARK LINEN STREET MULTI STOREY CATERS FOR OVERNIGHT PARKING(£6.00 FOR 24 HOURS) JUST 100 YARDS FROM THE HOTEL.
Poor value for money
Room was expensive and worn.
Breakfast was terrible, wished we had gone across the road to J D Wetherspoon