- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"Everything about the stay was fine except we found the toilet in the en suite difficult to flush and sometimes had to leave it for an hour o..."
"The corridor to our room had a strong odour and the en-suite bathroom was damp and inadequately ventilated. Overall, our stay was pleasant,..."
"We wanted a hotel that was reasonably priced for an overnight stay as part of a weekend break. For £75 we got very good value for money. The..."
"The hotel staff were, without exception, helpful and friendly. Our room was comfortable, beautifully clean, warm and with lovely view across..."
"Straightforward check-in. Pleasant, clean room with good views. Some condensation in bathroom- window blind had mildew- probably could do wi..."
About the hotel
This intimate and historic hotel is 2 miles from Canterbury and close to Dover, Ashford and the Eurostar. There are 15 bedrooms, some of which date back to the 1640s. A small part of the building is thought to date back to around 1350.
Enjoy freshly cooked French-style cuisine in the romantic restaurant. The family-run hotel has 5 acres of gardens and is surrounded by fruit trees and the hills of the North Downs. It is minutes away from Canterbury city centre.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Howfield Manor in CANTERBURY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Everything about the stay was fine except we found the toilet in the en suite difficult to flush and sometimes had to leave it for an hour or more to get it to work.
The corridor to our room had a strong odour and the en-suite bathroom was damp and inadequately ventilated.
Overall, our stay was pleasant, but the room was a little tired.