- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Excellent service and accommodation. Meals were superb. Only downside was broadband reach which wasn't too good in our room. But minor compa..."
"Staff very helpful..."
"a pretty hotel, very handy for Canterbury while still being in a more rural spot. Staff were very friendly indeed...."
"I needed to stay in the Canterbury area, when working late on a project. I booked a single room and arrived at 10.30pm. Reception staff were..."
"Everything about the stay was fine except we found the toilet in the en suite difficult to flush and sometimes had to leave it for an hour o..."
About the hotel
This intimate and historic hotel is 2 miles from Canterbury and close to Dover, Ashford and the Eurostar. There are 15 bedrooms, some of which date back to the 1640s. A small part of the building is thought to date back to around 1350.
Enjoy freshly cooked French-style cuisine in the romantic restaurant. The family-run hotel has 5 acres of gardens and is surrounded by fruit trees and the hills of the North Downs. It is minutes away from Canterbury city centre.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent service and accommodation.
Meals were superb. Only downside was broadband reach which wasn't too good in our room. But minor compared with other benefits.
Staff very helpful