- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Pleasant enough stay. A 20 minutes walk to Royal Mile. The owner was very helpful in signposting places to go. Rooms and hallway needs updat..."
"Very welcoming hostess. Convienent for parking the car. Also good for taking a bus into town, walking there doesn't take too long either...."
"We have stayed here twice now and would be more than happy to come back again and again. Recommended to friends who have also stayed. Easily..."
"I chose this accommodation as the cheapest available which was actually a room and not a dormitory, so I was quite happy to accept some triv..."
"Had a two night break travelling alone and I needed a single room - this was just fine for me. Bed was very comfy and i slept well. Joanne w..."
About the hotel
Friendly little victorian style house, minutes walk from Prestonfield golf club, Royal Commonwealth swimming pool, Arthur seat and Pollock halls. 20 mins walk to high street, bus stop accross the road, 12 mins to high street. Bookings on a room only basis.
Optional varied breakfast is £5, may be booked on arrival to suit from 7. 30am-- 9. 30am. Free street parking , not private. Check in 3pm till 10pm. Not ideal for young children. Free wifi availlable.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 18/09/2009 to 17/09/2010 - If a deposit is not taken, the entire amount has to be paid on site in cash! Breakfast is optional and offered at £5 pp The LateRooms.com rates for Marchhall Accommodations in EDINBURGH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Rugby weekend stay
Pleasant enough stay.
A 20 minutes walk to Royal Mile. The owner was very helpful in signposting places to go. Rooms and hallway needs updating. No problem with sharing a bathroom with plenty of hot water.
Very welcoming hostess.
Convienent for parking the car. Also good for taking a bus into town, walking there doesn't take too long either.