- 9 guest reviews
"Very friendly and professionally run guest house. The place was spotless throughout, and breakfast was first class with an excellent choice...."
"My sister and I came to Weymouth for a break from London and were so happy with the friendly service we received from Sharon and Angela. Our..."
"A return visit for us which says it all really. Angela & Sharon spare no effort to make you welcome, they are the perfect hosts. We would no..."
"My girlfriend and I stayed here for a week and had a lovely time. Sharon and Angela made us feel very welcome; nothing was too much trouble...."
"Great value and very friendly...."
About the hotel
We are a small friendly B&B located in a quiet location, off the main Abbotsbury Road in Weymouth. Greenwood House offers accommodation in a Victorian property with some original features and stripped wood to give a feeling of character. Our room occupancy can be flexible, so please contact us for further options, eg.
Single en-suite room. We are only a few minutes walk from Radipole Nature Reserve and the inner harbour and are also ideal for those walking the South West Coast Path and enjoying the Jurassic Coast. We offer free parking and are within easy level walking distance (maximum 10 minutes) to the beach and town centre. We are also only a short drive (or a lovely walk / cycle along the Rodwell Trail) from the Weymouth & Portland National Sailing Academy. Greenwood House is pleased to offer our guests free wireless broadband internet access for their convenience and all guest rooms have wall-mounted Flat Screen TV's, with Freeview Digital channels to choose from. Hosing down / drying facilities for watersports enthusiasts are available and we have lockable storage for equipment or cycles / motorcycles. Please note that unfortunately, we do not have any Ground Floor rooms available at Greenwood Guest House. Please also note that Check-In is between 4pm and 9pm on day of arrival (unless otherwise agreed directly with us) and Check-Out is by 10am on day of departure
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 02/05/2015 to 30/04/2020 - We will deduct first night of the stay, as a non-refundable deposit, on day of booking. 0% Fee Debit, 2% Credit Card. Balance payable on arrival please. Check-in and parking from 4pm on day of arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
First time in Weymouth
Very friendly and professionally run guest house.
The place was spotless throughout, and breakfast was first class with an excellent choice.
Perfect place to stay!
My sister and I came to Weymouth for a break from London and were so happy with the friendly service we received from Sharon and Angela.
Our room was cosy and had everything we needed, and breakfast was delicious and skilfully cooked. We enjoyed chatting with our hosts and were given lots of good advice about where walk and eat. We had a fantastic time in Weymouth and I hope we can come back to stay with Sharon and Angela soon!