- 1 guest reviews
"Really friendly guest house. Small and cheap room which is all I required for one nights stay. Close to local shops and only 30mins walk fro..."
About the hotel
Our beautifully refurbished, large Victorian townhouse conveniently located in North Oxford. With luxurious, individually designed rooms and all the modern facilities you'd expect, we are the perfect place to stay close to the centre of Oxford. We are ideally located if you are visiting the Oxford University Colleges and language schools.
There is also easy access to Bicester Village Designer Outlet stores, Blenheim Palace, Woodstock (one of the most beautiful towns in Oxfordshire - only 10 minutes away), Cotswold Wildlife Park and regular public transport to London running 24 hours. Whether visiting Oxford as a tourist, on a business trip, attending a conference in one of the Oxford University colleges or simply just on a weekend break. Lina Guesthouse promises the warmest and most friendly welcome to all our guests and we guarantee you a luxurious and delightful stay.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly guest house
Really friendly guest house.
Small and cheap room which is all I required for one nights stay. Close to local shops and only 30mins walk from town.