- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"We booked the Kingswell last minute. Upon arrival we were extremely please with our choice, it was decorated and furnished to a high standar..."
"Staff were very friendly and welcoming. The room itself was very clean and well presented. Food was expensive but delicious and very filling..."
"Very nice hotel with welcoming staff. Was given a newly renovated room which was spacious and well appointed. The food was very good and the..."
"Building was nice. Room was good. Quiet location. Food was excellent. Reception staff were friendly but forgetful! - Didn't think to tell us..."
"i booked last minute after hunting high & low for accommodation for my husband & twenty year old daughter. Being Holiday season, we found it..."
About the hotel
The Kingswell is ideally situated close to the picturesque village of Harwell in the Thames Valley between Oxford and Newbury. It is the perfect spot for exploring the countryside, visiting friends and family or just relaxing in one of our spacious comfortable bedrooms. The Kingswell is also perfect for business stays and is only 5minutes from Milton Business Park and Harwell Business Centre.
All rooms benefit from complementary Wi-FI. The bedrooms are luxuriously appointed with comfortable furnishings, Kingsize or Twin beds with deep pocket sprung mattresses and perhaps for that romantic getaway, we also have a Four Poster Room. All bedrooms have en-suite facilities, baths and power showers. Fine Olde Worlde beamed restaurant and Lounge areas, serving superb food with an emphasis on fresh locally sourced produce. The Head Chef or one of our friendly team are always on hand to talk you through any special dietary requirements. The Kingswell is within easy access of the A34, M4 and the M40 and served by fast trains from London Paddington; Didcot Parkway is only 3 miles away. Heathrow Airport is approximately 60 miles.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Top Quality Service
We booked the Kingswell last minute.
Upon arrival we were extremely please with our choice, it was decorated and furnished to a high standard. The room was a comfortable size and was more than big enough for 2 people. The real highlight of our stay was the food, we had dinner at the kingswell and I cannot speak highly enough of the food. It was AMAZING and the service of the kitchen staff matched the food perfectly. All in all I would come running back to this hotel tomorrow.
Staff were very friendly and welcoming.
The room itself was very clean and well presented. Food was expensive but delicious and very filling. My only criticism was that a few minor details were forgotten - bread for the soup, coffees we ordered - our feeling not was that they could have done with an extra member of staff. Overall a lovely and would definitely stay agin if in the area.