- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"The staff were wonderful in every aspect - nothing was to much trouble.10 out of 10..."
"They are a very slick operation, from front-of-house, through to the spa. Highly recommended...."
"From the moment you pull up at the hotel you know you're in for a good time. It is gorgeous from the outside and then the ever so friendly d..."
"The accommodation was very comfortable and the little touches made it feel luxurious. The drawers glided shut slowly and noiselessly, the to..."
"I recently got married in London a few days before Christmas so had planned a 'mini moon' break at the Langham so my new wife and I felt pam..."
About the hotel
The Langham, London opened as Europe’s first ‘Grand Hotel’ in 1865. Following an exciting £80 million transformation, she exudes a graceful and timeless elegance, blending a sense of the past with the style of today. Once more she will charm and bewitch you from the moment you step inside her dazzling new lobby.
The hotel's bar Artesian has been named World's Best Bar for 2 years running, and the restaurant Roux at the Landau sees father and son Albert and Michel Roux Jr working together for the first time in 19 years. The Langham's Palm Court is where the tradition of afternoon tea was started over 140 years ago, and which guests can still enjoy today. Hotel guests can make use of the Chuan Spa facilities including the 16 meter indoor pool, jacuzzi, steam rooms, sauna and gymnasium. Family Plan Policy: Child(ren) aged 5 or below enjoy complimentary stay using existing bedding. Child(ren) aged 6 to 12 using existing bedding: Breakfast at $150 + 10% service charge; Club Access at $200 + 10% service charge. One complimentary stay for child per paying adult. Rollaway bed can be arranged at extra charge. Rooms can accommodate a maximum of 3 persons. The Hotel is awarded 2016 Five Star Rating.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel - and position.A jewel in the West End of London
The staff were wonderful in every aspect - nothing was to much trouble.10 out of 10
They are a very slick operation, from front-of-house, through to the spa.