- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Beautiful setting. Not many people at the resort so it seemed a little bizarre to put is in a room as far away as possible next to the main..."
About the hotel
Bhundhari Spa Resort & Villas Samui is located by the famous Chaweng beach, Koh Samui’s most popular beach. The resort is designed in the Southern Thai style, which lends the place a comfortable and natural resort feel. Bhundari Resort has 124 rooms, many with spectacular views of the ocean or the hotel’s swimming pool.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 29/12/2015 to 05/01/2016 - Complimentary F&B extra credit THB1,000.-/room/night during 29 Dec 2015 to 05 Jan 2015, to use all outlet in Resort The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money nice large rooms and nice suitable bathrooms
lovely, shame about the tax
Not many people at the resort so it seemed a little bizarre to put is in a room as far away as possible next to the maintenance shed. No need. Also shame they added extra tax onto all meals. Bit unecessary we thought.